[gst-devel] RELEASE: GStreamer Good Plug-ins 0.10.8 'One For The Money'

jan.schmidt at sun.com jan.schmidt at sun.com
Thu Apr 24 02:48:19 CEST 2008

This mail announces the release of GStreamer Good Plug-ins 0.10.8 'One For The Money'.

GStreamer Good Plug-ins is a set of plug-ins that we consider to have good
quality code and correct functionality, under our preferred license (LGPL for
the plug-in code, LGPL or LGPL-compatible for the supporting library).

For more information, see http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/modules/gst-plugins-good.html
To file bugs, go to http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer&component=gst-plugins-good