[gst-devel] HTTPServerSink

Simon Hargreaves simon at cellcast.tv
Tue Apr 29 11:51:13 CEST 2008

I've done a modified version of the tcpserversink plugin to supply an
HTTP header based on a parameter switch, currently you have to manually
select either an octet stream, video/mpeg or audio/mpeg header. Is there
a way to easily pick up the incoming media mime type from the sink
object so it can be automatically sent with the http header when headers
are turned on?

Simon...