[gst-devel] display property of xvimagesink

Michael Smith msmith at xiph.org
Wed Apr 30 18:53:13 CEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 2:17 AM, Ramana Reddy Polaka
<Ramana_Polaka at infosys.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to set the 'display' property of xvimagesink. I tried the following
> way. But it did not work. Any suggestions pls.

What are you trying to do?

This property lets you select a different X11 display - useful, for
example, if you have multiple independent X servers running locally
(which is unusual), or if you want to display on a remote X server.

Are you trying to overlay some text on the video? You can use the
'textoverlay' element for that, if so.

Mike