[gst-devel] Crash

Jens Persson xerxes2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 22:32:04 CEST 2008

You should be able to find binary packages in Ubuntu/Debian somewhere.
They should work just fine as most underlying libs and stuff almost
never changes. Some plugins may stop to work though. With the big
distros splitting out the headers from packages you'll have a hard time
installing all you need to compile it from source but it is of course
possible.

Greets Jens