[gst-devel] clean gstreamer installation
sachinpandhare at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 08:03:08 CEST 2008
i want to switch between different versions of gstreamer.
is there any clean way of doing this?
- install gstreamer (including plugins) version X.
- work on it.
- un-install gstreamer (including plugins) version X.
- install gstreamer (including plugins) version Y.
- start working on it.
i compile the source code manually and install gstreamer (configure, make,
1) is it ok if i just clean it using "make clean" or "make distclean"?
2) will it remove all the files (makefiles, bin, lib, etc) generated?
3) is there any better, efficient method to achieve this?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gstreamer-devel