[gst-devel] gst-ffmpeg release still coming

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Wed Aug 27 02:06:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just released 0.10.10 of gst-plugins-good, and 0.10.9 of
gst-plugins-ugly, but not yet gst-ffmpeg. There are some regressions in
the current ffmpeg snapshot that we want to resolve before cutting the
release tarballs, but there was no reason to hold up the
gst-plugins-good/ugly releases for that.

The FFmpeg release will probably be next week, just as I'm freezing
core/base for the next set of those releases.

Cheers,
Jan.

--
Jan Schmidt <thaytan at noraisin.net>