[gst-devel] configuring plugin priority

Sachin Pandhare sachinpandhare at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:54:24 CEST 2008

A playbin i think will try to use the higher rank plugin (amongst all) for a
given processing.
i think init for the plugin will be called from playbin but playbin can't
change the rank. is this understanding correct?

In this case, how can i use "rank changing" to make playbin to select a
given plugin?