[gst-devel] Help! (Eric Zhang)

李传峰 lichuanf at neusoft.com
Tue Dec 2 03:10:10 CET 2008

Hi, all:
	Thank you for Eric Zhang's help.
	I run the command: `gst-inspect mp3parse', and can not find the
element. Now I am reading 《Running and debugging GStreamer Applications》
form
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/gst-
running.html. I found the environment variables do not be set, I hope that
is the reason.
	Can you tell me how many environment variables should be set and
their value?
	Thank you!