[gst-devel] installation of gstreamer on windows

sumit kumar sumit.git at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 17:17:25 CET 2008

yes, thanks for the info Mike. I have tried the OABuild (as suggested in
some of the discussions), it seems to be fine at first go. But, it gives
some errors like "Failed to load plugin : libdshowsrcwrapper.dll."
Similarly, with libgstdshowvideosink.dll. I think these are required to play
video files. And is there any link for maintained binaries of windows?
:)