[gst-devel] Doubts on the plugins

Rajesh K gstdoubts at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 10:57:22 CET 2008

Hi Rogers,
So do you mean to say that I need to have all the plugins like ffmpeg as
well as good, bad etc?
 I just looked at the plugins in the gst-good, not many codecs exist. Is
that the reason you require ffmpeg plugins apart from the good/bad/ugly?(My
line of thinking is can I just skip ffmpeg plugins and go with just good bad
& ugly plugins in case I have the required codecs)
Regards
Rajesh