[gst-devel] Help required in regarding ffmux_3gp gst-plugin

Mark Nauwelaerts manauw at skynet.be
Thu Feb 14 21:43:49 CET 2008

On the other hand, to take some heat of gst-launch, you could try using GEntrans
which, as an intended transcoding tool, has some extra provisions
(http://gentrans.sourceforge.net/docs/head/manual/html/entrans.html)

Specifically, running it in proper (simple) fashion with decent pipeline, it
will do its (usually successful) best to send EOS through the pipeline (causing
proper "administrative round-up") when interrupted (Ctrl-C, SIGINT).  Speaking
of pipeline; it may help concentrating on a workable output file using a
(non-previewing) simpler pipeline, and in the end I also have no idea whether
the ffmpeg muxer in question for 3gp/etc works out well ...

Regards,
Mark.