[gst-devel] GStreamer and Google Summer of Code 2008

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller christian.schaller at collabora.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 17:24:31 CET 2008

Hi everyone,
The 2008 Google Summer of Code application window approach with rapid
steps now. I have created a bare bone setup in our Wiki to get us
started on planing and building a solid list of student project
proposals to present. Have a look at Google Summer of Code items on this
page:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/TaskList

Please add interesting projects using the template I created in the form
of the two existing project proposals. Also feel free to improve upon
any existing proposals or even the 'template' of course.

When the application period opens on the 4th of March there will be more
information added and a full application filled out like we did for
2007.

Christian