[gst-devel] import image with transparent background

Terry Leung terry83 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 05:14:19 CET 2008

Hi,

I've tried to use png image with transparent background and it doesnt work

here is part of my pipeline: filesrc !  gdkpixbufdec !
ffmpegcolorspace ! videomixer
I also have another src for the videomixer with zorder value lower

any plugin that can read a image and output a rgba/ayuv video?

Regards,
Terry