[gst-devel] GStreamer 0.10.15.4, gst-plugins-base 0.10.15.4 and gst-python 0.10.9.4 pre-releases available

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Mon Jan 21 23:04:50 CET 2008

By the way, if you have any plugins currently in gst-plugins-bad that
you would like to see moving to Good or Ugly in next month's release,
now might be a good time to look at polishing them up.

Make sure they meet the Moving Plugins guidelines:
http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer/docs/random/moving-plugins?revision=1.11&view=markup
and file a blocker bug on the gst-plugins-bad module to make sure the
plugins are lined up for moving during the plugins-move window from the
4th to the 8th February!

Cheers,
Jan.