[gst-devel] image metadata on GStreamer

Edgard Lima edgard.lima at indt.org.br
Thu Jan 31 14:52:55 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

First of all: Thanks for your feedback/help.

I have considered to use exiv2 before start developing. The problem is
the license, GPL. I have asked the author  if he could change it to LGPL
and he said: "no plans to change".

I haven't got 'craches' with libexif until now. Could you please send me
files, or tell me how can I get such craches?

Thanks you again,
Edgard Lima