[gst-devel] g726 unsupported?

Tomasz Grobelny tomasz at grobelny.oswiecenia.net
Mon Jun 23 23:43:27 CEST 2008

Dnia Wednesday 18 of June 2008, Tomasz Grobelny napisał:
> Dnia Wednesday 18 of June 2008, Peter Kjellerstedt napisał:

Does the above command work for anyone?
I tried setting sample_rate to 8000, bit_rate to 16000, channels to 1 and
codec_id to CODEC_ID_ADPCM_G726 on both encoder and decoder (in the code).
Now I get neither errors nor sound.
From what I've read avcodec_open() function should set
AVCodecContext::frame_size but it seems to be always 0. What's going on here?
--
Regards,
Tomasz Grobelny