[gst-devel] RTCP causing segmentation fault

Manish Rana manish.rana at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 14:17:22 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am using UDPSRC UDPSINK and RTPBIN combination to send and receive Audio
Video Data together.
At both the ends i am transmitting as well as receiving AV.
These pipelines are working fine. :)
Now i added RTCP in the pipeline, and still for some time AV work fine then
segmentation fault occurs and every thing crashes. :(

I have no clue why this is happening..
When i tried tracing it i found rtp_session_process_rb this culprit.
temptemp in the function is coming as NULL. :(
as this is called from line no:1462.
I have no clue what end i am doing what wrong...........
Please help me...
If someone knows the fix please tell me..
is it a bug or problem with the pipelines ????

Thanks a ton in advance
Manish Kumar