[gst-devel] rtp-udp not working on live network

Thomas Winkler wi-tom at gmx.de
Mon Jun 30 11:38:52 CEST 2008

Your Pipeline you're using cannot work.

you have to use at the end of your sender a udpsink, not a udpsrc. At the Receiver side you have to use the udpsrc instead of the udpsink.

For Example:
src->enc->rtppay->rtpbin->udpsink       (Sender)
udpsrc->rtpbin->rtpdepay->dec->sink    (Receiver)

greetings,
Thomas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------