[gst-devel] Slight audio/video sync problem - any suggestions?

Mark Nauwelaerts manauw at skynet.be
Tue Mar 4 22:55:52 CET 2008

This could be another example of what is mentioned in the Note at the end of
section
http://gentrans.sourceforge.net/docs/head/manual/html/howto.html#sect-recording
(observe that introducing a queue actually entails a "separate thread", as it is
mentioned in this context).

In itself, that may not provide more of an explanation :-(,
but may give some ideas/inspiration to variations/alternatives.

Regards,
Mark.