[gst-devel] Slight audio/video sync problem - any suggestions?

Mark Nauwelaerts manauw at skynet.be
Tue Mar 4 23:28:13 CET 2008

Well, I know :) , "stamp" never has been.  That is, it is not part of a usual
distro GStreamer installation (involving core, gst-plugins-good, etc).
However, it is part of the gst-entrans collection also found at the given
sourceforge URL (which would then require download, compiling, etc).
You might do a temporary proof-of-concept (sort of) test instead that forces a
copy using:
- efence; pretty abusive and hits memory a bit
- a combination of 2 x videocrop (adding and dropping a mock border)
- some other creative combination ...

However, neither of these has any of stamp's "fancy sync features" (if that's
what you refer to), which is why it was made ...

Regards,
Mark.