[gst-devel] amrnbenc/alsasrc Issue

Manish Rana manish.rana at gmail.com
Tue May 13 12:49:02 CEST 2008

Hi ,

I am using AMRNB Encoder to encode the recorder data.
I am getting "WARNING:Can't record audio fast enough"
Even though all the data is fine but we are still getting the WARNING.

! more thing I observed is if I am recording the data for 1 minute then it
plays only for 50 Seconds, All the data is is preset but it is playing
faster.
e.g. If i speak 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. all the digits i can listen but a bit
faster.

The pipeline I am using is :

Alsasrc->CapsFilter->AudioConvertor->AmrNBEnc->FileSink.

Please suggest something.

BR
Manish