[gst-devel] new gst editor project

Samuel samuelv at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 15 17:33:18 CEST 2008

Hello,

GstEditor has been ported to gstreamer 0.10 and use goocanvas.
You can find it on CVS
(http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-editor/).

Why do you want to develop a new version of GstEditor ? Python is
portable ? but gtk and goocanvas are also portable ;-)
I believe native application will be more optimal than interpreting
language ;-)

Greetings

Samuel