[gst-devel] gst-plugins-ugly-0.10.7.4 pre-release available

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Mon May 19 23:08:01 CEST 2008

I've just pushed out gst-plugins-ugly 0.10.7.4, and pushed the release
date back to Wednesday to give everyone some time to test it. This is
partly due to delays from SSH key problems on freedesktop over the
weekend, and also to fix 2 bugs. One is a fix for seeking in the Real
demuxer, and the other fixes a bug in the mad plugin that might explain
a bunch of random crashes we've seen reported over recent months. Time
will tell.

The tarball is
at http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-ugly/pre/gst-plugins-ugly-0.10.7.4.tar.bz2

Please test and file any issues in bugzilla: http://bugzilla.gnome.org

There should be a new gst-ffmpeg pre-release tarball up shortly too.

Cheers,
Jan.

--
Jan Schmidt <thaytan at noraisin.net>