[gst-devel] Need help getting simple rtp pipeline to work

Wim Taymans wim.taymans at gmail.com
Wed May 21 10:48:55 CEST 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 19:04 -0400, Jon Dufresne wrote:

Hi,

You are not setting the caps on the receiver pipeline so the needed
configuration (codebooks for theora, in this case) and clock-rate are
not known to the receiver.

More info on how to deal with RTP can be found here:

http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-good/gst/rtp/README?revision=1.13&view=markup

There are also a couple of example sender and receiver pipelines
together with SDP files to test:

http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-good/tests/examples/rtp/

Wim