[gst-devel] multichannel audio with jacksink

Tristan Matthews tristan at sat.qc.ca
Mon May 26 21:03:31 CEST 2008

One other issue, right now, I have something like this with automatic
connection:

out_jackaudiosink0_1 => playback_1
out_jackaudiosink1_1 => playback_1
out_jackaudiosink2_1 => playback_1
out_jackaudiosink3_1 => playback_1

whereas I'd like to have the connections look like:

out_jackaudiosink0_1 => playback_1
out_jackaudiosink1_2 => playback_2
out_jackaudiosink2_3 => playback_3
out_jackaudiosink3_4 => playback_4

Is this possible? My guess is that either the channel number for each
sink would have to be specified, and the port select automatically based
on that, or the port specified explicitly.

Regards,
Tristan