[gst-devel] [gst-cvs] wtay gstreamer: gstreamer/ gstreamer/libs/gst/base/

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Sat Nov 22 20:48:30 CET 2008

>>> http://freedesktop.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/gstreamer/gstreamer/ChangeLog.diff?r1=1.4169&r2=1.4170
>>> http://freedesktop.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/gstreamer/gstreamer/libs/gst/base/gstbasetransform.c.diff?r1=1.129&r2=1.130
>>>
>> I get now plenty of
>> basetransform
>> gstbasetransform.c:1026:gst_base_transform_acceptcaps:<input_level_0x9108228>
>> transform could not transform audio/x-raw-float, width=(int)32, rate=(int)44100,
>> channels=(int)1, endianness=(int)1234 in anything we support
>>
>> In gst_base_transform_acceptcaps(), should that be changed?
>>
>> -othercaps = gst_pad_get_caps (pad);
>> +othercaps = gst_pad_get_caps (otherpad);
>
> It should be 'pad' so it's fine, I reused the othercaps variable but
> I'll rename it to make the code clearer.
>
> If you see that warning, it can only mean that an element has a
> capsnegotiation bug somewhere. A debug log could tell me more.

Despite the warning, everything works just fine. Here is a log with
GST_DEBUG="GST*:4" and GST_DEBUG="GST*:5"
http://www.buzztard.org/files/basetransform4.txt.gz
http://www.buzztard.org/files/basetransform5.txt.gz

But thanks for you recent optimization work, I see some good improvements in
buzztard already.

Stefan