[gst-devel] Lame plugin on Gstreamer

yang shaobo yangsb05 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 13:41:51 CET 2008

Hi, gstreamer-devel:
I checked the config.log , I found the following messages:

configure:32428: *** checking feature: lame mp3 encoder library ***
configure:32432: *** for plug-ins: lame ***
configure:32471: checking for lame_init in -lmp3lame
configure:32506:
/opt/dvsdk_1_30_00_40/mv_pro_4.0.1/montavista/pro/devkit/arm/v5t_le/bin/arm_v5t_le-gcc
-o conftest -I/home/filesys/usr/local/include -DENABLE_16BIT_SUPPORT
conftest.c -lmp3lame -lm  >&5
/opt/dvsdk_1_30_00_40/mv_pro_4.0.1/montavista/pro/devkit/arm/v5t_le/bin/../lib/gcc/armv5tl-montavista-linuxeabi/3.4.3/../../../../armv5tl-montavista-linuxeabi/bin/ld:
cannot find -lmp3lame
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

What infomation  can I get from them ?