[gst-devel] Problems with clockoverlay and MJPEG stream

Noe Nieto tzicatl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 21:07:00 CEST 2008

Hi, I had posted this topic before but I am unsure if it reached the mailing
list.

I have an app that displays MJPEG Streams from webcam cameras that looks
like the following:

gst-launch-0.10 gnomevfssrc location="http://ip/image?speed=25" ! decodebin
! ffmpegcolorspace ! videoscale ! ximagesink force-aspect-ratio="true"

But when I add a clockoverlay element between the videoscale and ximagesink,
the video gets frozen. Looks like it just displays the first frame.

Can someone please, help me? What I am doing wrong.

Noe Nieto.