[gst-devel] Problems about desktop record with ximagesrc

liangzhihong1984 liangzhihong1984 at 126.com
Thu Oct 2 06:46:46 CEST 2008

Hi,all.
I would like to record my desktop and then streaming it, but when I used pipeline like this:

gst-launch-0.10 ximagesrc ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videorate ! video/x-raw-yuv,framerate=\(double\)10.0 ! videoscale ! video/x-raw-yuv,width=800,height=600 ! theoraenc ! oggmux ! filesink location=desktop.ogg

What I can got is just an empty file desktop.ogg with it's size of 0Byte. But what I want is a continuous stream of desktop,like a movie.Can anyboy give me some help.Thanks a lot.