[gst-devel] Problem in gstrtpbin and AV Transfer---Urgent

Aurelien Grimaud gstelzz at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 1 10:51:28 CEST 2008

Hi,
Try and use videorate to make all streams the same fps.

I do not think receiver will be happy with fps change ...

In fact, what you expose let think that encoder too is not happy with
fps change.

Figure out if it is a sender problem or a receiver problem by looking
at rtp packet transmission with tcpdump.

Enabling  GST_DEBUG when starting your soft will point out the problems
(after some log digging ...)

Explicit all of your pipelines and switching mechanism from one source
to the other for us to provide more help.

Aurelien