[gst-devel] querry : regarding GST_ELEMENT_GET_CLASS

arnabsamanta arnabsamanta at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Oct 3 07:31:47 CEST 2008

 Hi ,

	Am getting an warning in the following piece of lines and i need to avoid
it.....
	can any body tell me how can it be done ?
	also please tel me what this macro "GST_ELEMENT_GET_CLASS" does ? i have
not come across any doc which describes it

		static void gst_queue3_init (GstQueue3 *queue3, GstVBufferClass * gclass)
		{
			GstElementClass *klass = GST_ELEMENT_GET_CLASS (queue3);
			.
			.
			.

		}

	Warning :  unused variable 'klass

	when am commenting this line am getting other warnings like

		warning: 'copy_buffer_for_plugin' defined but not used
		warning: 'gst_queue3_base_init' defined but not use
		warning: 'gst_queue3_set_caps' defined but not used

	Regards,
		~Arnab

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.