[gst-devel] GStreamer Question

Emilov, Ivan Ivan.Emilov at IQ-Wireless.com
Thu Oct 2 17:36:43 CEST 2008

Hallo,

I'm Ivan and I'm developing an appopriate application on the DaVinci
Board TMS320DM355. Actually I need to stream the encoded with the dm355
mpeg.4 videos in real time. Also I want to stream a speech file provided
from the dm355 and synchronyze it with the video. As i read here:
http://wiki.davincidsp.com/index.php?title=DM3xx_Gstreamer_Solution
there is a way to achieve this result with the Gstreamer. But I didn't
find an appopriate package for the Dm355 Evaluation Board. I found only
this link: http://focus.ti.com/dsp/docs/dspsplash.tsp?contentId=3100 but
the package that i downloaded is applicable for DM6446. So my question
is: can I use these package for my DM355 board or I have to download
another one and where can i find it. It would be very helpful to get an
insatllation and a configuration guide like in this link.

With friendly greetings!

Thank you in advance