[gst-devel] whatz wrong in the following pipeline?

Irfan Shaikh irfanshaikh at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Oct 7 10:02:00 CEST 2008

The only useful description I get using gst-inspect is as follows.

alawenc :
        Long name:    A Law audio encoder

mulawenc :
        Long name:    Mu Law audio encoder

      How can the name tell I get a G711 encoded elementry stream if i use above encoders. Can you please assure me if i am really getting a G711 encoded elementry stream.

Regards,
Irfan.