[gst-devel] Routing alsasrc to alsasink via eq

Gilles Grégoire schaouette at free.fr
Thu Oct 9 17:01:33 CEST 2008

Hello,
I am trying to make a simple pipeline to send the line input to the line ouput
after a simple equalization.
I tried the following command:
gst-launch0.10 alsasrc ! equalizer-3bands band1=5 ! alsasink

The problem is that this command seems to use alsamixer's settings, but if I
unmute the line input in alsamixer, it is routed directly to the line output,
rendering the previous command irrelevant...

I did not found a way to activate alsa capture without direct playback.

Does anybody knows how to make this pipeline work?

Thanks for the help.

--
Gilles