[gst-devel] GIT test repositories

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:06:00 CEST 2008

And for those about to say "oh, but that's YET another step I need to
do", it's not true.

 Those two commands are the same which are required for checking out and
updating the common module in cvs. You don't have to type those commands
for cvs because they are in the gst-autogen.sh script.

  I can add a conversion to the gst-git-migration tools so that it
converts the contents of gst-autogen.sh to automatically checkout/update
the common submodule a-la-git.

    Edward