[gst-devel] GStreamer on Windows

Andoni Morales Alastruey ylatuya at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 22:48:22 CEST 2008

Hi,
The dshodecwrapper doesn't works because  OAbuild doesn't include
libgstvolume, witch is needed by this plugin. (I recently send them an
email with the guidelines to solve it as their oil version is to old to
compile libgstvolume)
I recently compiled GStreamer on windows using OAbuild with libgstffmpeg
linked to a full-supported ffmpeg. I can send the binaries to test it.
For me it's working quite well...