[gst-devel] Query about Gstreamer sample players

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 08:15:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

  There is an example application called seek in gst-plugins-base which
gives a simple interface to test various kinds of pipeline:
  gst-plugins-base/tests/examples/seek/

  You can test both automatic pipelines created with playbin, as well as
provide your own pipelines.

   Edward

On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 11:47 +0800, Zheng, Huan wrote:
> Hi, Dear developers
>
> I’m wondering if there’s a sample gstreamer player available?
>
> This player should be capable of “Play, Pause, Stop, Seek, Query
> Duration”. And it better constructs pipeline explicitly rather than
> use decodebin.
>
> I actually did some investigation: Totem is too complicate to start
> with, Gstreamer-player on the gstreamer website is too old, it even
> can’t be compiled.
>
> Thanks a lot for answering!
>

> Best Regards, Zheng, Huan(ZBT)
>
> OTC/SSD/SSG
>
> Intel Aisa-Pacific Research & Developement Ltd
>
> Tel: 021-6116 6435
>
> Inet: 8821 6435
>
> Cub: 3W035

Edward Hervey <bilboed at gmail.com>