[gst-devel] [PiTiVi] [ANNOUNCE] PiTiVi 0.11.2 "Milanesa de Lomo"

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Thu Oct 16 03:47:01 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Edward Hervey <bilboed at gmail.com> wrote:
> The PiTiVi team is proud to announce the third release in the unstable
> 0.11 PiTiVi series.

Great job everyone!  I've packaged 0.11.2 for Fedora 9 and
F-10/Rawhide.  Until the packages hit the Fedora mirrors, they can be
downloaded here:

F-10: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=66472
F-9: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=66475

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"