[gst-devel] Lipsync with 5mbps mpegts stream

AJAY GAUTAM ajaygautam1981 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:17:03 CEST 2008

I think it will helpful for you:
gst-launch filesrc
location=../../Videos/superman_originale.avi ! decodebin
name=dec \ dec. ! queue ! x264enc ! rtph264pay ! rtpbin localport=5001
destinations=192.168.1.2:5000 *sync=true* \ dec. ! queue ! x264enc !
rtph264pay ! rtpbin localport=5003 destinations=192.168.1.2:5002*sync=true*

--
Thanx & Regards
Ajay Gautam