[gst-devel] gstreamer on i.mx board

murugadoss v.murugadoss at gdatech.co.in
Mon Oct 20 15:54:36 CEST 2008

Hi Fabio,
Thanks for the reply. I am using custom board. i had downloaded the
package, as use said by using LTIB and the audio is working and video is
not working. My task is to separately download the gstreamer package,
cross compile for the board and port it. Can u help me out, by providing
steps
1. how to cross compile the package ?
2.what are the Pre-requirements and library need along with this package?

When i run a video file in my board, using the command
gst-launch filesrc location=matrixbench_highdivx_ac3.avi ! decodebin !
autovideosink

i get an error message saying,

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause.
ERROR: from element /pipeline0/autovideosink0: Could not initialize
supporting library.
Additional debug info:
gstautovideosink.c(234): gst_auto_video_sink_detect ():
/pipeline0/autovideosink0:
Failed to find a supported video sink
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
FREEING pipeline ...

Can u say me what the issue is and how to solve it.

Thanks for the reply and support

Regards
V.Murugadoss