[gst-devel] issue in playing video

murugadoss v.murugadoss at gdatech.co.in
Thu Oct 23 15:42:20 CEST 2008

Hi vinay,
I think, i have a mistake in exporting the PATHs, These are the path, i
have exported
export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/lib:/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10:/usr/lib:/lib
export GST_PLUGIN_PATH=$GST_PLUGIN_PATH:/usr/lib:/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10
can u say me, is the path i exported is correct ?

Thanks for the support

Regards
V.Murugadoss