[gst-devel] Error whiling playing video

murugadoss v.murugadoss at gdatech.co.in
Fri Oct 31 14:55:04 CET 2008

Hi,
I am working with gstreamer on i.mx board. When i try to play a video
file using following command,

*gst-launch filesrc location=Toyota.mpeg ! decodebin name=decoder decoder. ! ffmpegcolorspace ! autovideosink decoder. ! mad ! alsasink

i get an error message as,

*Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
configure_write_channel, stream_id is 0
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
*ERROR: from element /pipeline0/filesrc0: Internal data flow error*.
Additional debug info:
g*stbasesrc.c(1642): gst_base_src_loop (): /pipeline0/filesrc0:*
streaming task paused, reason not-linked (-1)
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting piphw free: SSI 1
eline to NULL ...
codec_reset_settings function is called
Write Release Called
codec_reset_settings function is called
Read Release called
snd_card_mxc_audio_playback_close
FREEING pipeline ...*

If anyone have any idea about this error,please reply me.

Thanks for the help
*

--
Regards