[gst-devel] GStreamer General State and BIN Issue

Aurelien Grimaud gstelzz at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 1 21:44:42 CEST 2008

Hi,
Try to set your new audiotestsrc in RUNNING state after linking.

Another solution will be to not get rid of audiotestsrc.
One way to change the pipeline behavior without adding or removing any
element is to use input-selector, output-selector and tee.

Pipeline works better if they are always linked from src to sink.
I use "tee ! fakesink" to get an always running pipeline.
I guess input-selector ! fakesink should do the trick too.
I can then add or remove any modifier after the tee or selector.

Aurelien