[gst-devel] re-license and move of Fluendo mpeg ps and ts demuxers

Zaheer Merali zaheermerali at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:01:24 CEST 2008

Fluendo is dual licensing the Fluendo mpeg demuxers as MPL/LGPL and is
moving them to GStreamer CVS. This should address any  licensing
issues that people may have had with the demuxers. I am going to
commit the current trunk into gst-plugins-bad not because the elements
are bad, but of course it has to go through the qualification process
if they are to move into ugly or good. We use the ts demuxer at
Flumotion in production and it is very robust so do not really want to
see any major refactoring so will be pushing for it to hit good or
ugly soon.

Zaheer