[gst-devel] aac parser

Zheng, Huan huan.zheng at intel.com
Wed Sep 3 04:28:25 CEST 2008

Stefan
Could you please elaborate on this "Soon"? One month or several months? :)
It would be very nice to have an aac parser in gstreamer.
And one more question: Is this parser able to parse ADIF stream into single frames? Because what I heard now is that ADIF has only one header at the beginning, and the offset of each frame can not be located unless you have finished decoding.
Thanks!

Best Regards, Zheng, Huan(ZBT)
OTC/SSD/SSG
Intel Aisa-Pacific Research & Developement Ltd
Tel: 021-6116 6435
Inet: 8821 6435