[gst-devel] Can GStreamer work with Directshow?

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 12:01:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

  Give us information... on what DirectShow IS SENDING OVER THE
NETWORK ! What format it's sending, what codec it's sending, etc....

  If you want us to tell you if GStreamer can decode some stream, we're
only interested in what GStreamer will receive. We're not magicians who
can guess what format you'll be streaming in.

    Edward