[gst-devel] Gstreamer v4l2 to fb on DM6446

ketan deshpande ketandesh at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 08:38:12 CEST 2008

Hello everybody,

    I am working on TI's DM6446. I was trying to run the pipeline from V4L2 to FB(released by TI).

gst-launch-0.10 v4l2src ! fbvideosink device=/dev/fb/3

    but I keep getting the set of following warnings which lateron fails saying cannot negotiate the caps.

WARNING: from element /pipeline0/v4l2src0: Got unexpected frame size of 884736 instead of 829440.
Additional debug info:
gstv4l2src.c(1082): gst_v4l2src_get_mmap (): /pipeline0/v4l2src0

   I tried to give the exact width and height along with the exact fourcc format  and framerate but couldnt achieve any success.
   I am using the good plugins version 0.10.8.

Can somebody suggest us as to what might be wrong in our case?

regards,
-Ketan