[gst-devel] SoupHttpSrc repeat read option

Dragos Cirjan dragos.cirjan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:54:03 CEST 2008

Hi there.

I have to admit you are kinda talking foring languages to me :|.

I'm not familiar at all with gnome lib. Even gstreamer (0.10)
documentation has gaps for me.
I wrote to the author, but it seems that the email is not valid anymore.

Can anyone help me with a patch or smth pls?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Chris

> Hi, Dragos:
>
>    This is interesting. I have no idea on it -- maybe you can create a
> timeout callback using `g_timeout_add' and play the pipeline again and
> again?
>
>    Or you can hook the `EOS' message and trying to play the pipeline again
> while not terminate the pipeline. Ask Wim, he always has a lot of ideas.  :)
>
> Eric
>
> 2008/9/9 Dragos Cirjan <dragos.cirjan at gmail.com>
>
> > Hi there.
> >
> > I need a repeat read option for souphttpsrc.
> >
> > The problem that I have sounds like this: there are Video over IP cameras
> > that have neigther MPJEG neigther MPEG sources but JPEG ones. The conclusion
> > is that u have to reread the source over and over again.
> >
> > Can anyone tell me what to modifiy to be able to do this?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Chris

Cristian - Dragos, Cirjan
Email: dragos.cirjan at yahoo.com