[gst-devel] Which libs will be used if I use gstreamer as a backend of phonon in QT embeded

learning gst learning_gst at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 13:59:09 CEST 2008

Hello,

I will use GStreamer as a backend of Phonon in QT embedded.

I have created libphonon_gstreamer.so and libphonon.so.4.1.0.

I will run my application that will use Phonon (QT embedded) with a QT-embedded device. Will I need more libs besides  libphonon_gstreamer.so and libphonon.so.4.1.0.?

Your help will be greatly appreciated!