[gst-devel] GIT test repositories

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 14:07:23 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-10 at 21:47 +0200, Andy Wingo wrote:
> On Tue 09 Sep 2008 10:48, Edward Hervey <bilboed at gmail.com> writes:
>
> >   At the general request, I've also created a commit message filter in
> > order to have a saner view of the commits.
>
> Edward this looks great. YOU ARE A HERO

Cheers :)

  Alas, I had to take off my superhero stockings for a while, and
realized that the conversion wasn't correct (the common submodule refs
were wrong).

  I've been fixing the scripts used to do the conversion. I'll upload
new converted modules and links to the conversion script later on today.

  Next step is to create a wiki page with information on the git
workflow specific to GStreamer development (Changelog usage, patches,
releases, etc...). If anyone's interested, help is most welcome.

   Edward

--
It's a bird ? It's a plane ?
No... it's git-filter-branch !